ProPhase is seeking two regional Project Managers – one located in the European Union and one in Brazil – to support an ongoing clinical trial. The Regional Project Manager (RPM) will be responsible for the scheduling of clinical assessments between Independent Raters (IRs) and clinical research sites in the EU. He/she will also be responsible for managing the day-to-day relationships with key study contacts on the project. This is a contract position. The duration of the study is variable but is estimated to finish in early to mid-2018.
General duties include but are not limited to the following:
• Provide real-time assistance in scheduling study visits with clinical trial sites, coordinating remote telephone interviews and coordinating documentation with Independent Raters (IR)
• Ensuring timely submission of documentation, as needed, assist with entry of study source data into electronic data capture (EDC) system
• Maintaining positive relationship with trial sites, independent raters and study sponsor
• Prompt and frequent phone and email contact with sites and rater
• Guiding users through online scheduling tool, troubleshooting user issues and coordination with tool developers to identify and support system improvements
• Guiding Independent Raters (IR) through contracting, training and initiation process, follow up with IRs to maintain engagement and retention
• Must be fluent in English.Preference will be given to candidates who are bilingual
• Bachelor’s Degree with at least 1.5 years’ experience in operational, administrative or project management, academic research, research in clinical settings, or in the pharmaceutical services industry or in a related industry
• Master of Arts, or Science degree with at least 1 year of experience in operational, administrative or project management, academic research, research in clinical settings, or in the pharmaceutical services industry or in a related industry
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Adobe, etc.) and knowledge of database operations
• Excellent technical oral and written communication skills, and presentation
To apply for this position, please send a current resume and coverletter to firstname.lastname@example.org.